Trusted Certificate Authorities not trusted on V5R3

Hello group,

This weekend we upgraded our development machine to release V5R3.
This morning I wanted to add a new Trusted Certficate Authority to a trusted list voor the HTTPAPI application. I had no problem with adding the CA to DCM, however the application keeps getting the answer SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority.
I've done this a number of times on V5R2 on two machines, so I think I do it right. Apart from that, the application has no problem with existing CA's when connecting to other servers. The same application works well with the same (new) CA on our production machine.

Has anyone seen a PTF for this problem in V5R3, or is there some other issue I'm not aware of?

 Thanks,

Wilbert