Antwort: RE: Problem with POST in HTT API

I am back from my holidays and I finally solved the POST problem with Clickatell: for sending HTML forms data, one must set the paramater "Content-Type" of the URL_POST functions to "application/x-www-form-urlencoded". Then it works flawlessly.

As many HTTP APIs work with form data, I am considering to change the default ("text/xml") for myself.

Regards,
Christian Vitroler
Senior Programmer

Wallak Informatics GmbH.