HTTP API and V5R3

Sender: daparnin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We are starting to get serious in planning to upgrade to V5R3 from V5R1 and
I wanted to see if there were any known issues with HTTP API.  It's been
awhile since I installed it but I believe that we are on version 1.10.  I'm
basing that on the first line of CHANGELOG TXT file in LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC
that reads "Changes to version 1.10 from 1.9".  I know that there have been
some updates and bug fixes recently so we probably *should* install the
latest and greatest but do we need to?

Any thoughts?  Thanks.

Dave Parnin
--