Re: Fw: RPG calling a web service / HTTP 1.1 500 Internal Server Error, here is the attached code

Sender: Michael Tierney <miketinternet@xxxxxxxxx>

I didn't see an example that is similar to what I
am trying to do, RPG sending a request and
looking for a simple sucess or failure.  The best
I could tell was the UPS example.

In any event, there is a need with the RPG guys I
deal with to send XML strings via HTTP to web
services and get a reply.

On the code I sent, the error states something
about the program expecting a character input
field with a maximum length of 52a. Is the
conflict because non Iseries is Varchar and
Iseries is fixed character length ?