Re: Fw: RPG calling a web service / HTTP 1.1 500 Internal ServerError, here is the attached code

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Am I heading in the correct direction ? I am
trying to send an HTTP string out to a web
service from RPG and get back a reply of success
or failure. I would love to use an XML parser of
some sort for the data and tag it to the end of
the HTML string.

Yes, I think you're headed in the right direction. Your code looks good to me, but apparently theres some detail that the server isn't happy with. If you can get all of the details right, it shoudl work.

If there is a more simple example you have I will
definitely try it.

Hmmm.. I thought the EXAMPLE source members were pretty simple...