Re: Re: https problems

Hello

Advancing slowly:

[SSL_ERROR_NOT_TRUSTED_ROOT]
The certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority.

Is that error caused by the server or the client?

I now have the necessary authority on the 400 to do stuff to the DCM, but we have no certificates. The notes in the original README and the beta release assume the existence of a certificate. The V5R1 Unix type API manual is no help.

Do I need to get a certificate from somewhere?

I am most appreciative of any help. I suspect this nightmare might be repeated when we move my applications to our live box. But by then I might have some clue.........

Michael