https problems

Hello

I am having trouble using Scott's HTTP SSL stuff.

gsk_secure_soc_init returns error: [GSK_KEYRING_OPEN_ERROR] Certificate store file could not be opened.

according to iSeries Information Centre:

Authorities

Authorization of *R (allow access to the object) to the certificate store file and its associated files is required. Authorization of *X (allow use of the object) to each directory of the path name of the certificate store file and its associated files is required.

Registering goes OK, whether using a named app or not.

According to operations navigator, Users and Groups, as a member of group DEVELOPER my usrprf has all object system privilege to the DCM certificate store.

What authority do I need to the DCM? Is it IOSYSCNFIG? Where is the certificate store?

Grateful for any help

Confused of Shepshed

Whatever you Wanadoo