RE: Call For Testers - can you hear me?? 3rd attempt

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I've sent several posts, with problems, attesting to the fact I long
since downloaded the beta-version and have been using it. Nobody ever
replies. Eg., here was my most recent: (please reply that this is
visible, even if you cannot help - THANKS):

I'm seeing your message.

The problem is that UPS have presented evidence that, somewhere in the
guts of the httpapi code, double-requests are generated, ie. a 2nd rqs
is occasionally being emitted before the UPS response has been received.
Coincidentally or not, the 2nd rqs is emitted about 10-11 secs after the
1st.

Do you have a debug file of when this is happening? Or, do you know of a way to reproduce it?

I can't think of any way that the code in HTTPAPI could do this, unless you call it twice, of course.

P.P.S. An error constantly seen in the joblog is: (GSKit) An operation
which is not valid for the current SSL session state was attempted. I
don't think this is remotely connected with the above problem, but I
thought I'd mention this fact.

You find this in the job log, not in the httpapi_debug.txt log? That's very strange. Can you tell me how to reproduce that message?