Re: Connect() error

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What version of HTTPAPI? I seem to remember fixing this error in the past.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 evilmwn-sk@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

I am getting the following error, "connect(): The value specified for the argument is not correct." when issuing an http_url_post. This even occurs when I run the sample RPGLE program 8 "EXAMPLE8". I am hopping I have a simple setting problem, but I don't really even know where to begin looking. Any help would be appreciated.