Re: Antwort: RE: Call For Testers

Hello,

For European users it would be also better to change HTTP_CODEPAGE to
1252, after all that is what Windows uses and here in Europe we would
definitely like to use the Euro symbol €, which is not part of Latin-1
(ISO 8859-1 aka IBM 819).

That's why it's in a config member, so you can change it easily. I'm not going to distribute a separate copy of HTTPAPI just for european users -- particularly when not all of them use the same value. You can easily change it when you need to.