RE: Call For Testers

Sender: "Erick Garske" <egarske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

Although my base OS is v4r5m0, I had originally had the target release
default set to V4R4M0 replacing current. After changing it back to
*current the same errors appeared.

Find below the snippet from the diagnostic listing:

*RNF0704 30      3 The condition name is not valid. The directive is
ignored.

  2053+
**--------------------------------------------------------------------
  2054+D gsk_secure_soc_startSend...

  2055+D                 PR            10I 0
extproc('gsk_secure_soc_startSend
  2056+D  my_ssn_handle                      like(gsk_handle) value

  2057+D  IOComplPort                  10I 0 value

  2058+D  communArea                     *   value

  2059+

  2060+D/if defined(*V5R1M0)

======>             aaaaaaa

*RNF0704 30 a      081900+ The condition name is not valid. The
directive is i
            LINES EXCLUDED: 8

  2061+D/endif

  2062  /copy libhttp/qrpglesrc,errno_h

I have only used conditional compiles directives a few times when
compiling RPGLE, and was surprised that I would not use it for
CRTSQLRPGI. Is that true?