RE: Call For Testers

Sender: "Erick Garske" <egarske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I am testing HTTPAPI using V4R5M0 and have had to make some changes to
the module HTTPAPIR4 in order for it to cleanly compile at that OS
level.

The error messages are found below:

*RNF0353 20   3481 102100  The first and second parameters of %SCAN are
not of same type.

And refers to instances of the code where the hexadecimal literal is
passed to the bif %SCAN

eval      wwPos2 = %scan(x'0d25':wwChain:wwPos)

To compile correctly, I had to replace all instances of the X'0D25',
X'0D' and X'25' with an alpha variable scaled to the correct size (1 or
2) and INZ(X'25') or INZ(X'0D') or INZ(X'0D25')

Also, the conditional compile statement in the module COMMSSLR4 is not
recognized at V4R5M0.

Erick