RE: Call For Testers

Sender: "Peter Sawatzki" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

I'm testing HTTPAPI on a German V5R2 system and it works fine. The only
thing I have problems with in each release: I have to change the HTTP_TOASC
value in CONFIG_H to QA6ZBFA93 on our system so that characters get properly
translated to ANSI when sending XML requests (so that []!| chars are
translated correctly). Maybe this should be made variable ?

Peter