From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Christian Vitroler
Sent:
22 June 2005 11:01
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Problem with POST in HTT API

Hello all... I have an interesting problem:

I try to send a SMS message via www.clickatell.com. After fixing a BUG in HTTP_URL_ENCODER (which I told Scott about in a seperate email) it works fine, AS LONG as I am using GET. If I use POST, then I am getting a TIMEOUT (rc=0). Using exactly the same data from HTTP_URL_ENCODER, just obtained via "HTTP_URL_Encoder_GetPtr" instead of "HTTP_URL_Encoder_GetStr".

The POST works very well if issued from a simple HTML form, thus it is not a server issue.

Kind regards,
Christian Vitroler

This message has been checked for any known virus by MessageLabs.