RE: FTP_PUT

Sender: "Pinzon, Nelson" <npinzon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Your problems looks like a simple RPG programming problem (I guess). Yo can
retrieve the day of the month using

EXTRCT	MyDate:*D 	MyDay

After build a variable with the path of your file you need

eval      TrgObj = 'filename' + MyDay

Finally put the file

ftp_put(sess: %trim(trgobj): %trim(Source))

I hope this is the ans wer you are looking for.

Nelsomn P.