----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 10:17 AM

I realize that the main focus of this mail list is HTTP but I need HELP and I hoping that the makeup of this list has progressed through the IBM world much the same as I have?.. I have been asked by a client still running in SYS/36 mode to create a link between a program running in native 400.  I can?t find that process back in my memory bank.  The program I will be calling from is in native 400 and I need the ability to call an OCL36 procedure and then return.  Is this possible?  How?

Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE

QUALCOMM QWBS Midwest Regional Office

Kansas City, MO

(816) 413-7016 (voicemail)