Re:

I asked a fellow programmer and he said to try STRS36PRC.

Glenn Hopwood
Sr Programmer/Analyst
Electric Mobility
856-468-1000 x2545
Inactive hide details for "Greenwood, Patricia" <pgreenwo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>"Greenwood, Patricia" <pgreenwo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Greenwood, Patricia" <pgreenwo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

06/01/2005 10:17 AM

Please respond to
ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

I realize that the main focus of this mail list is HTTP but I need HELP and I hoping that the makeup of this list has progressed through the IBM world much the same as I have….. I have been asked by a client still running in SYS/36 mode to create a link between a program running in native 400. I can’t find that process back in my memory bank. The program I will be calling from is in native 400 and I need the ability to call an OCL36 procedure and then return. Is this possible? How?

Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE

QUALCOMM QWBS Midwest Regional Office

Kansas City, MO

(816) 413-7016 (voicemail)