RE:

Use QCMDEXC in your RPG program to call STRS36PRC which will run the OCL.

Tommy Briggs
  -----Original Message-----
  From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On
Behalf Of Greenwood, Patricia
  Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 9:17 AM
  To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

  I realize that the main focus of this mail list is HTTP but I need HELP
and I hoping that the makeup of this list has progressed through the IBM
world much the same as I have?.. I have been asked by a client still running
in SYS/36 mode to create a link between a program running in native 400.  I
can?t find that process back in my memory bank.  The program I will be
calling from is in native 400 and I need the ability to call an OCL36
procedure and then return.  Is this possible?  How?

  Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE

  QUALCOMM QWBS Midwest Regional Office

  Kansas City, MO

  (816) 413-7016 (voicemail)