RE: Certificate Request with sha1 encoding

Sender: "Peter Sawatzki" <peter@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Scott,

Thanks for the help. I was able to solve the problem by exporting the
private key of the AS/400 using DCM into a PKCS#12 file, transfer this to a
PC and formulate the certificate request using OpenSSL here. There were also
some additional required attributes that were not in the DCM request but
that could be included in the OpenSSL request.

Peter