Re: RPG communicating with a web service

Sender: Michael Tierney <miketinternet@xxxxxxxxx>

Thank you Michael that worked for the spaces.

Thanks Scott for providing this information on
your site as well as your response.  I can dig
through the code and figure it out, it will just
take a little time and I get frustrated going
through this when IBM should have delivered this
stuff(XML + Webservice)for RPG as easy to use
API's years ago. They should just pay you and
dump 20% of their "waitsphere" staff that is
building more stuff that the core language RPG
can't use.

Oh well, sorry for the rant, I just feel like
customers are more concerned about saving the
platform than the owner is.

--- Michael Ryan <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2002Apr/0183.html