RE: HTTP server timeout

It is a new iSeries, not used by us before. Customer got the http configured himself.
I will definately check PTF's etc against systems that work - good idea.

Also will concentrate on trying to get a log from the startup. As Scott says, there should be one somewhere, its just finding it..

Thanks everyone.

Regards,

Ian Patterson

Grange IT Limited