HTTP server timeout

Can anyone throw a bit of light on this problem?

In order to set-up and establish certificates in the DCM, used by Scott's httpapi, we start the http server (*admin instance) & link via IE into the server:2001

We have done this on numerous occasions without any problems.

This week, on a new installation, when we start the http server (using STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP) HTTPSVR(*ADMIN))

The server starts OK, and listens on port 2001, but then ends after 60 seconds (every time) without any messages in logs or qsysopr message Q.

I can't find a parameter that controls this, nor any reason it stops after 60 secs.

Any ideas ?

Many thanks

 Regards,

Ian Patterson