From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:46 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Please, please don't bend over backwards any further for me!

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

This is in response to Peter's statement that Brad Stone wouldn't go as

far out of his way for his customer's as I do.

First of all -- I know that Brad goes out of his way. He's a good guy and

helps a lot of people on forums and mailing lists, the same way that I do.

He'll definitely bend over backward for you, and I've personally witnessed

this many times.

Apparently, Brad was a little hurt by Peter's statement. Here's his

response, so that everyone on the list is aware of his position: