RE: Please, please don't bend over backwards any further for me!

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

This is in response to Peter's statement that Brad Stone wouldn't go as far out of his way for his customer's as I do.

First of all -- I know that Brad goes out of his way. He's a good guy and helps a lot of people on forums and mailing lists, the same way that I do. He'll definitely bend over backward for you, and I've personally witnessed this many times.

Apparently, Brad was a little hurt by Peter's statement. Here's his response, so that everyone on the list is aware of his position: