RE: Please: https EXAMPLE4-clone not working (LAST change of subject-line - I promise)

Dear Sean,

God bless you. Not only the stunning (to me) insight that I was getting an error because [my] system does not trust the certificate of the server, but access to the long-sought archives (I just joined from Scott’s site).

I’m all straightened out now, not bent over backwards any more. (I adopted the short-term policy of “Trust the ****ing lot” in the DCM, didn’t bother with looking at UPS’s site. I just wanted to get EXAMPLE4 working.)

Thanks again, so very much.

Peter Myers

P.S. The above is green (don’t know if that comes through the email server), because that’s how I am about all this certificate nonsense and HTTP, and that’s the color of dinosaur scales.