[no subject]

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong here?  I have a list of parameters that contains single fields as well as a data structure. I keep getting the following errors:
   1322 DStopInfo         DS                  DIM(18) QUALIFIED
 ======> aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa                      bbb     ccccccccc
 *RNF3315 20 a      010272  The Name entry is already defined on a Definition
                            Specification; defaults to blanks.
 *RNF3531 30 b      010272  Keyword is not allowed with blank-data-structure name.
 *RNF3531 30 c      010272  Keyword is not allowed with blank-data-structure name.

If I don't define them in the 2nd place, I get errors that say the fields are not defined.  What am I doing wrong?

Here's my code:

 *ENTRY PLIST:
WBROME          PR                  extpgm('WBROME')
peOrderNo                      7A   const
peCustCdBck                    6A
peLoadAtCdBck                  6A
peConsigCdBck                  6A
peBillToCdBck                  6A
peDivisionBck                  3A
pePreLdTrlrBck                 6A
peOrgCtyCdBck                  4A
peOrgStCdBck                   2A
peOrgAreaCdBck                 2A
peOrgRegCdBck                  3A
peConCtyCdBck                  4A
peConStCdBck                   2A
peConAreaCdBck                 2A
peOrgRegCdBck                  3A
peConCtyCdBck                  4A
peConStCdBck                   2A
peConAreaCdBck                 2A
peConRegCdBck                  3A
peICCComCd                     6A
peIsJit                        1A
peIsHazmat                     1A
peIsEDI                        1A
peBlindBill                    1A
StopInfo         DS                  DIM(18) QUALIFIED
peStopNum               1      2A
peStopTyp               2      3A
peIsCallR               4      4A
peIsBill                5      5A
peIsApptR               6      6A
peIsApptM               7      7A
peApptMB                8     17A
peApptMJ               18     22A
peIsSealR              23     23A
peIsPODR               24     24A
peIsJITstp             25     25A
peIsLive               26     26A
peETAJul               27     31A
peCustCdStp            32     37A
peRegion               38     40A
peErlyWnd              41     45A
peLateWnd              46     50A

WBROME          PI
peOrderNo                      7A   const
peCustCdBck                    6A
peLoadAtCdBck                  6A
peConsigCdBck                  6A
peBillToCdBck                  6A
peDivisionBck                  3A
pePreLdTrlrBck                 6A
peOrgCtyCdBck                  4A
peOrgStCdBck                   2A
peOrgAreaCdBck                 2A
peOrgRegCdBck                  3A
peConCtyCdBck                  4A
peConStCdBck                   2A
peConAreaCdBck                 2A
peConRegCdBck                  3A
peICCComCd                     6A
peIsJit                        1A
peIsHazmat                     1A
peIsEDI                        1A
peBlindBill                    1A
StopInfo         DS                  DIM(18) QUALIFIED
peStopNum               1      2A
peStopTyp               2      3A
peIsCallR               4      4A
peIsBill                5      5A
peIsApptR               6      6A
peIsApptM               7      7A
peApptMB                8     17A
peApptMJ               18     22A
peIsSealR              23     23A
peIsPODR               24     24A
peIsJITstp             25     25A
peIsLive               26     26A
peETAJul               27     31A
peCustCdStp            32     37A
peRegion               38     40A
peErlyWnd              41     45A
peLateWnd              46     50A

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Tammy