From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ricardo García Laguía
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2005 4:13 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HTTPAPI doc

Hello,

Thanks to the recent articles from Scott Clement in Club Tech iSeries Programming Tips, I'm now using Expat on my AS400 to receive xml documents coming from my Windows servers and then even reply with another xml document.

The next step is to post directly HTTP requests from my RPG programs to my Windows server. I suppose there is no IBM API to do that, and I need to use an HTTP API like the Open Source Project one.

Please, tell me where can I find some documentation about the API.

Ricardo García