RE: Questions on the HTTP API utility

Sender: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

There is no native MQ client for iSeries. You would use the MQ server
instead. There *is* a Java-based client that of course can run on
iSeries. Here's an article on it:
http://eservercomputing.com/ME2/dirmod.asp?sid=BCF4DE820EA64A858FB46EECB7C00BB4&nm=&type=Publishing&mod=Publications%3A%3AArticle&mid=8F3A7027421841978F18BE895F87F791&tier=4&id=1D4519FF909148ACB91AD4D11D921DEA