Re: (mschmid) Install error

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

What do I do now to perform some of the examples? Is there a description about how to use LIBHTTP somewhere?

Not really, no. Until I have time, or someone else volunteers to write documentation, you'll have to learn it from the sample programs.

Look at EXAMPLE1, it's a short program... figure out what it does. If necessary, look at HTTPAPI_H for a description of the parameters that it passes to the API. Try running it in debug, see what's happening...

Once you understand, move on to EXAMPLE2, and so on...

I did do a powerpoint presentation on HTTPAPI, you can view that presentation at the following link:
http://www.scottklement.com/rpgandbeyond04/

There's also a recorded version of my webcast on this topic that's online, but it was for a paid web conference (RPG and Beyond 04) so if you didn't happen to have signed up for that back in November, you can't view the recording...