(mschmid) Install error

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hello,

I changed the topic of this thread, since "majordomo results" isn't a very enlightening topic name.

I have downloaded libraries LIBHTTP and LIBEXPAT. When I run the install program, the program HTTPXMLR4 does not compile. Can anyone send instructions on how to fix this?

I'll try to help you, but first I need you to answer the following questions:

a) What version of OS/400 are you running?

b) What version of HTTPAPI are you trying to compile?

c) What version of Expat have you installed?

d) Are you compiling it through HTTPAPI, or did you download it separately? If you did it separately, did you copy the EXPAT service program into LIBHTTP?

e) What error messages do you receive? I'll need any messages found in the spooled file or in the job log.