Re: Fw: Certificate is not signed by a trusted certificate authority(fwd)

Sender: "Jay Peasley" <jpeasley@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> I know this whole certificate thing is a pain in the butt. I'd like to
> point out, however, that this is actually OS/400 configuration that you're
> performing. It's not part of HTTPAPI, but part of OS/400. I'm only saying
> this because I don't want you to think that it's MY product that's giving
> you headaches :)

Scott,

Yes I understand that some of my issues were an OS/400 config or misconfig.
As always the IBM manuals have been less than helpful. The other problem
was the instructions from webservice I was trying to connect with. I am
happy to say that I finally have it resolved and am able to connect to the
web service with your tools and nothing on your end had to be changed.
The webservice I was trying to connect with gave examples with a GET
but they really wanted us to use a POST with their SOAP app.

Thank you so much for your wonderful tools, your archives and your
personal help!

Jay