Re: GSKit permission for key store

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Certificate stores kept in the IFS under /QIBM/UserData/ICSS

Give the user authority to the files in that area and you should be set.

When running my program under my AS/400 account with *allobj rights, I do
not get any error, however for even a pgmr account or user account I get a
"GSKit: no permission to access keystore" error message when initializing
https support. Any hints what do do here ?