From: owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Al Klokow
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 10:44 AM
To: <
Subject: Excel Column Headings

I'm FTPing a .csv file to my server so the end users can open it in Excel.
Everything works fine except they don't get column headings.  If I use
Client Express "Receive file from host" to download a file to my PC in BIFF
format I get headings.  Is there something I can do to send headings with my
.csv file?

Thanks,   Al

Allen Klokow
Operations Officer
Midwest Bank and Trust Co.
Melrose Park, IL
708-345-9700

NOTICE: This electronic mail message and any files transmitted with it
are intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. The message, together with any attachment, may contain
confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review,
use, printing, saving, copying, disclosure or distribution is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please