Getting Several Remote Files in to One Local File

Hello List.

I am trying to pull down several files from a server in to one file on the local iSeries for processing.  I know I can pull them down one at a time and then copy them in to the result file with a *add on the copy.  I just wanted to verify before I did this that there was not a feature in FTPAPI that already does this sort of thing.  I did not see anything in the documentation or in the archive, but thought it better to ask, just in case.

Thanks much,
Brian