RE: Authorities in the IFS (DCM)

Sender: "McKinnell, Andy" <AMcKinnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The only downside is the use of disk space for the journal receiver that the qaudjrn uses.   You can experiment with this on your development box.  Look at the system value qaudctl and see if you have the audit journal turned on.  The qaudjrn needs to exist.
Try dspjrn qsys/qaudjrn.  You should get some entries if it is.
Andy