Re: Questions on eXpat

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Drew,

I've given some thought to it... I may end up writing some docs or even an article about eXpat, but I haven't yet. And I don't know exactly when I'll do it.

In the meantime, the only documentation that I'm aware of is for C programmers. Of course, you can read that documentation, and look at my RPG code if you want to try to figure it out that way.

The place to start is http://www.libexpat.org Click on "introductory article" (at the top of the page) for a good introduction that's aimed at C programmers. Then, look at my RPG code for an idea of how to translate it to RPG.

Good luck