Not coming in record by record (was: Changing Local Directory)

Sender: "Calabro, Buck" <Buck.Calabro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

>> Please make certain that the destination
>> file already exists, and that you're
>> using BINARY mode.
>
> Just tried that and it pulled only the first
> record of the file over.  I had the physical
> file already existing in the destination
> library and chose binary mode.  It no longer
> pulled the data over in a stream, but it only
> brought over the first record.

Here's what I'd check:
1) Source record length = target record length.
2) Source file is a QSYS.LIB file, not an IFS file.
3) Target file is a QSYS.LIB file, not an IFS file.
4) See what a manual FTP does to the records.
  --buck

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission is intended by Communications Software Consultants, Inc. for the use of the named individual or entity to which it is directed
and may contain information that is privileged or otherwise confidential. If you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system without copying or forwarding it.