Re: Re: DSPLY CommTCP_read:time-out! - Please help!

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Can you please take a look at this and see if there is something wrong?  I added the code for the "time out" and it made it a lot worse!!!  It maxed out our server.  Please help!!

rc = http_url_get_xml('http://99.999.9.99/'+
                       'RTITripWS/TripService.asmx/'+
                       'GetTripUtilization?'+
                        http_url_encoder_getstr(enc)