RE: urgent problem with gsk error in http api

Sender: "Ian Patterson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Buck,

Thanks for the help, but I don't think thats the answer.

The system has worked for a long time, and the remote server is very stable
(Its a Bank sercurity server).
CA Certs in the DCM have not changed, unless the DCM has gone AWOL. We
checked the CA cert for our app & it seems OK & linked up.

Also (as you may now have seen) the user got through once since my last
post, then not again for a number of tries.

My gut feeling is a dodgy routing - it goes from the AS/400 via the LAN via
an intranet & out to the Internet.

Regards

Ian Patterson

ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>