Basic FTPAPI Question

Hello List.  I just installed the newest version of FTPAPI.  I had looked at the previous version, but never made it far enough to actually create my own programs because of some other projects.  Now I'd like to, but I am confused as to what programs are the real sample programs to look at from the install package.

There are ones with names like EX3GET, which is a sample of a get process and then there are others named something like TESTGET.  I can compile the 'TEST...' programs, but not the 'EX...' series.  Now, I am no ILE expert either, so I may be missing something simple, but I wanted to be sure I was looking at the right programs as examples before I dug deeper to figure this out.

Thanks much for the great utility and for your help.

Brian