XML Intreface for RPG

Hi,

I was able to compile EXAMPLE2 by running the INSTALL program again. I had to run program MKEXPATCL before running the INSTALL.

My problem now is that when running EXAMPLE2, I get an error stating:

We are new to XML, so it has been difficult to make sense out of the sample programs.

Basically we are looking for an application that can post a request file into an http server, then another that can get a response from the same http server.

If anyone on the mailing list could provide sample programs similar to what we need to do, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Victor Cortinas

Cesar Lucero

Fred Loya Insurance