Re: XML Interface for RPG

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Were you able to get the rest of HTTPAPI to compile successfully? In other words, is it just EXAMPLE2 that's not compiling, or is it one of the prerequisites?

Can you tell us what error you're getting that's stopping the compile?

What version of OS/400 are you running? What options did you select when you compiled HTTPAPI?

---
Scott Klement  http://www.scottklement.com