Re: Frank Kolmann/ITS/AUSTRALIA/REVLON is out of the office.

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jim,

Is this the type of attitude you'd like people to take with you when you make a mistake? I don't think so.

If you'd like to discuss Frank's "out of office" messages with him, please do so off-list. Preferably in a more constructive and civil tone. For example, instead of calling him stupid, say something like "I discovered that I could prevent out-of-office messages from going to a mailing list by doing (something.)"

If you'd like to discuss this further, please contact me off-list. This thread should not continue.