Re: Re: Parameter values

Sender: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

This encoding scheme (URL encoding) is a standard way of doing things. What your web programmer is telling you is a "normal" way of doing things that pretty much everybody uses. (It's either this way or XML)

The encoding routines will automatically insert the '&' characters for you. But, you do have to insert the '?' manually.

Take a look at EXAMPLE14, it shows you an actual example of this process.