Initiate web server servlet

Scott,

The client configured TCP setting and got TELNET working, they are going to try the EXAMPLE 1 program tomorrow. Thanks alot for that support (re: Host not found thread)!

Now to the real project -  the client's iSeries needs to post the following to an internal web server: http://localhost:9080/ClaimsToDW/ClaimsToDWServlet?msg=<data>filedata</data>

where localhost  = the IP address for the internal server.  This post will initiate a servlet which will send the file data to a message queue:
I'm guessing, based on Example 5, that this can be done with this RPG function:
http_url_post_raw('http://localhost:9080/ClaimsToDW/ClaimsToDWServlet?':  %addr(XXXX): %len(%trimr(XXXX)):1: %paddr('INCOMING'))
where XXXX is a variable that contains the text '<data>filedata</data>.  This will return a success/failure return code.

Is this correct or am I way off? :-)

BTW I'm very impressed with the support you and others have given with this utility - I appreciate it!

Thanks