RE: Host not found

Sender: michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Is this the real DNS address? Internet address . . . . . . .
'12.345.67.89'

Wouldn't think so...but you never know...besides, the firewall could be
blocking ICMP. Try to ping to 206.55.70.27...if you can get that, then
you have a DNS problem. If you can't, then there's something else going
on. Can you access anything on the Internet from the iSeries, like an
FTP site or something?