RE: Re: Receving data past back from a webservice

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Where would I fing this HTTPAPI2 you mentioned?  I don't believe we have that.  I don't know if this helps or not, but I was able to reach the webserver and see a responce in IFS with the following:
http://10.223.30.230/billingtest/service1.asmx/BillingTest?orderNumber=554
                 eval      rc=http_url_get('http://10.223.30.230/'+
 'billingtest/'+
 'service1.asmx/BillingTest?'+
 'orderNumber=200'
 : '/testpost/testpost.html')

I would really prefer to have the data returned to me in the program, but I keep getting all sorts of errors.  Can I use this "get", and somehow get the data back to the program so that I can use it and display it to a screen?  I don't know if it helps, but the error message I get when I try to use the post is:
DSPLY  XML parse failed at line 20, col 75: not well-form