Re: Re: Receving data past back from a webservice

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Hi again - This is all very new to me.  Would you mind going through example16?  I think this is the example I'm going to try to follow.  Like I said, I don't need to use SSL, so do I just comment that out?  I would like to have the data passed back to the program for me to use.  I need to be able to display that data back to a screen.  Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)