Re: Re: Receving data past back from a webservice

Sender: <nellestj@xxxxxxx>

Okay - If I were just sending one long string of data to the webservice, and then the webservice was going to pass me back data in an xml format, how would I go about getting that, assuming I'll be reading it from the IFS?  Is example15 a good one to use for that?  Or do you have any other recommendations to help me with this?