RE: 302

Sender: James Viney <James.Viney@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi all,

I'm still getting problems!

The url I'm posting to is
http://62.254.171.224/miaftr2/webservices/v1.0/Logon  which I've been told
is a relative url, which I understand your API's do not support.  Is this
correct because it doesn't reflect in the error message I'm getting?
I'm still getting a 302 error and an rc of -1....unless I change the url I'm
posting to so that it uses port number 443, when I get a http error of 400.
I still don't know if I'm a million miles away or a whisker?!  Any ideas?

Thanks,

James

James Viney
Senior Analyst/Programmer